Partners of the Nassauischer Kunstverein Wiesbaden:
The Nassauische Kunstverein Wiesbaden is permanently institutionally funded by the Wiesbaden Cultural Deparment.
The Association of German Art Associations (ADKV) is the umbrella and professional association of the Germany based noncommercial art associations devoted to the presentation and promotion of contemporary art. The ADKV unites the art associations through a cultural political network, and represents their interests in political bodies, towards grant providers, through the joint Internet - and press portal, as well as on the international art fair ART COLOGNE. The ADKV sees itself as a mediator between art, politics, media and the institution Art Association supported by civic commitment. With its work it underlines their cultural importance, which can look back on a history of over 200 years. Founded 1980 the ADKV unites approximately 300 art associations with over 120,000 committed citizens as members - a unique situation in Europe.
The Wiesbaden Urban Culture Work Group is the merger of more than 30 free culture carriers, initiatives and societies. It is a work group active on a situational basis in accordance with the wishes of all members. It was founded in 2003 on the occasion of the announcement of major cuts in the city's cultural budget. Since then, the Working Group has intervened repeatedly with statements and actions in the cultural-political discussion. In the debate on the creation of a City Museum in Wiesbaden end of 2014 the work group urged the cultural politicians and city administration to elaborate a Cultural Development Plan as a prerequisite for answering the question how the project City Museum could be financed. The cultural development in the city and thus the future of cultural funding is and remains a crucial issue.
We would like to thank:
- 3deluxe Interior and Graphic Design, Wiesbaden
- ART-regio, Kassel
- Berufsgenossenschaft für Druck- und Papierverarbeitung
- Brömer & Sohn GmbH, Wiesbaden
- Der Blumenladen, Wiesbaden
- Ebert Fachhandel für Schreinereibedarf, Wiesbaden
- eckertharms Architekten, Wiesbaden
- ESWE Stadtwerke Wiesbaden AG
- Gaswerksverband Rheingau AG
- Graupner-Archiv e.V.
- Henkell & Söhnlein Sektkellerei KG, Wiesbaden
- Heri's Weingalerie, Wiesbaden
- Hessische Kulturstiftung, Wiesbaden
- Hessisches Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst
- IHK Industrie- und Handelskammer Wiesbaden
- Japan Foundation
- Japanisches Kulturinstitut
- JNB Advertising GmbH, Wiesbaden
- Kulturamt der Landeshauptstadt Wiesbaden
- Kunststiftung Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Nassauische Sparkasse, Wiesbaden
- NASPA Stiftung Initiative und Leistung, Wiesbaden
- Pitney Bowes, Heppenheim
- R+V Versicherung, Wiesbaden
- Robert Bosch Stiftung, Stuttgart
- Sammlung Ute und Michael Berger, Wiesbaden
- SCHUFA Holding AG, Wiesbaden
- Spielbank Wiesbaden
- VISTEC Internet Service GmbH, Wiesbaden
- Wasserwerkstatt Wiesbaden
- Wiesbadener Volksbank
as well as our Curatorium
and of course, our more than 500 members!
On the occasion of the series Perspectives of the Future the Naspa supports 2 shows per year.
You would like to support us?
Please contact us, we would be pleased to offer you a variety of possibilities!