The events take place in accordance with the Covid-19 containment measures ordinance valid at that time. Current information can be found at www.kunstverein-wiesbaden.de
Guided tour through the current exhibitions
Sundays, 3 pm
Short guided tour and espresso
Tuesdays, 12.45 am to 1.15 pm
Art, drinks and more...
Thursdays, 6 to 8 pm
KIDS INSIDE /
For all / with Titus Grab or Sarah Kottenbrink
Last Saturday of the month, 11 am to 1 pm
October 31st, 2020
November 28th, 2020
December 19th, 2020
January 30th, 2021
February 27th, 2021
March 27th, 2021
May 29th, 2021
June 26th, 2021
WILHELMS WANNE /
Interactive tour / From 8-88 years
Second Saturday of the month, 3 to 5 pm
October 10th, 2020
November 14th, 2020
December 12th, 2020
January 9th, 2021
March 13th, 2021
April 10th, 2021
June 12th, 2021
July, 10th, 2021
So that you and our employees stay healthy, we ask you to adhere to the following rules:
- Masks are required for the visit in the Kunstverein (For children from 6)
- For security reasons, the number of visitors will be reduced until further notice. We therefore apologize for any waiting times at the entrance.
- We ask you to keep the required distance of 1.5 meters to other visitors as well as to our employees.
- We recommend the suggested route through the exhibition rooms.
- Please note the general hygiene rules.
- Plexiglass and / or mask usage can be found at all contact points with our employees.
- All areas of the Kunstverein are cleaned several times a day.
- In the sanitary area you will find soap and disinfectants, in addition you will find disinfectants on every floor of the house.
- We ask you to fill out a contact tracking form if we expect more than 10 people at events.