Our doors stay open until 8 pm every Thursday! From 6 pm our foyer becomes a bar and we cordially invite you to review the day with friends and colleagues over a drink in a relaxed atmosphere and to get to know and discuss the current exhibitions in the house.
The events take place in accordance with the Covid-19 containment measures ordinance valid at that time. So that you and our employees stay healthy, we ask you to adhere to the following rules:
- Masks are required for the visit in the Kunstverein (For children from 6)
- For security reasons, the number of visitors will be reduced until further notice.
- We ask you to keep the required distance of 1.5 meters to other visitors as well as to our employees.
- We recommend the suggested route through the exhibition rooms.
- Please note the general hygiene rules.
- Plexiglass and / or mask usage can be found at all contact points with our employees.
- All areas of the Kunstverein are cleaned several times a day.
- In the sanitary area you will find soap and disinfectants, in addition you will find disinfectants on every floor of the house.
- We ask you to fill out a contact tracking form if we expect more than 10 people at events.