Responsible for contents:
Nassauischer Kunstverein Wiesbaden
Bertram Theilacker (Chairperson)
Christine Ladebeck (Vice Chairperson)
Carl-Heinz Schütte (Treasurer)
Irmela Joppen (Secretary)
Emanuel von Bodman / Dr. Oliver Franz / Rosa Jahn / Yama Rahimi / Christina Redeker (Board)
Jörg-Uwe Funk (Departement of Culure Wiesbaden)
Bank details Nassauischer Kunstverein Wiesbaden
Register of associations
Code of Conduct for the Board of Directors, Director and Head of the Office
(1) The Nassauische Kunstverein Wiesbaden e.V. pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes within the meaning of the section "tax-privileged purposes" of the German Tax Code. The association is selflessly active; it does not pursue its own economic purposes. The association's funds may only be used for the purposes set out in the articles of association. The members do not receive any profit shares and, in their capacity as members, do not receive any other donations or benefits of monetary value from the association's funds or through the association. No person in the Nassauischer Kunstverein Wiesbaden e.V. may benefit from expenses that are alien to the purpose of the association or from disproportionately high remuneration. All elected members of the association work on an honorary basis.
(2) The Nassauischer Kunstverein Wiesbaden e.V. is an independent cultural institution in which the freedom of art is under special protection. We oppose any influence on the Kunstverein's work by external interest groups such as sponsors, contractual partners, donors, the public sector and the board of directors. This is the sole responsibility of the curatorial staff under the direction of the respective director.
(3) The Kunstverein is politically neutral. It opposes parties, groups and endeavors that contradict the constitutionally protected freedom of art and opinion, applicable laws, the statutes or the vision of the Kunstverein.
(4) The Nassauischer Kunstverein Wiesbaden e.V. intends to make a positive contribution to society, culture and art. This includes high standards and ethical demands in the association's internal and external life, respect for human rights, respect for artistic freedom, support for social organizations, support for employee development and the responsible handling of the association's liability risks.
We attach particular importance to communicating art and the appreciation of artistic freedom to the public and especially to children, young people and socially disadvantaged population groups.
(5) We recruit employees and trainees and treat and promote them without discrimination on the basis of their qualifications and merits, regardless of race, ethnic origin, ideology, religion, nationality, skin color, gender, sexual identity or age. We pay attention to the equal treatment of our employees, members and supporting members and will not exclude anyone arbitrarily and without objective reason from events organized by our association.
We strive for safe and humane working conditions. We do not tolerate sexual harassment or offensive behavior. We do not tolerate illegal addictive substances or the misuse of alcohol during working hours.
We ensure that we and our contractual partners comply with all legal obligations, in particular labor and social law provisions, without exception; in particular, we attach particular importance to compliance with social security obligations towards employees and the provisions of the Minimum Wage Act.
(6) We will not enter into any contractual relationships and will not strive for any projects or accept any orders that are obviously detrimental to the interests of Nassauischer Kunstverein Wiesbaden e.V. as a result. This includes, in particular, reputational damage through cooperation with third parties who support or participate in violations of human rights or who do not comply with the legal obligations regarding minimum wage or social security or who violate the principles set out in section 3 or who discriminate against others with regard to so-called race, ethnic origin, ideology, religion, nationality, skin color, gender, sexual identity or age.
We do not give or make private inducements to secure sponsorship or other contracts with third parties. This does not apply to reasonable hospitality or occasional gifts of reasonable value, as long as they are not excluded by the code of conduct of our contractual partners.
(7) We treat all business secrets and personal and personal-related data of our association, its members and supporting members, its contractual partners, sponsors and other natural or legal persons working with us confidentially. We are committed to protecting the data of members, contractual partners and employees in accordance with the legal provisions applicable in Germany and Europe. Confidential information may not be used for the personal benefit of members of the Association, members of the Executive Board or employees.
(8) The Executive Board of the Association monitors the Association's activities in regular meetings and also ensures that conflicts of interest between the members of the Executive Board are avoided. The association shall ensure compliance with all relevant legal provisions, in particular compliance with labor law obligations and the legally compliant tax treatment of donations, sponsorship payments, support and membership fees.
We will not accept any personal or family conflicts of interest at the decision-making level of the association in contractual relationships of the Kunstverein that conflict with the laws applicable in Germany and Europe or this Code of Conduct.
The contents of these pages has been worked on and checked carefully. Yet, the Nassauischer Kunstverein e.V (in the following called "NKV") does not give any guarantee for the actuality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided.
Liability claims against the NKV referring to material or ideal damage caused through the use or disuse of the information provided or through faulty and/or incomplete information are categorically excluded unless there is provable deliberate or grossly negligent guiltiness. The NKV explicitly reserves itself the right to change, enlarge or delete parts of the page or the whole offer or to discontinue release.
The NKV is not responsible for any contents of extern pages.
Layout and Design:
Alica Jörg / Christian Lauer / CLDES Wiesbaden